Agile-1 Announces 2015 Supplier Excellence Award Winners
TORRANCE, CA, May 12, 2016—Agile-1, a global workforce management solutions company, is proud to announce the winners of its prestigious 2015 Supplier Excellence awards. These top performing suppliers were honored during an awards ceremony at the company’s fourth annual US Customer Forum and Supplier Excellence Summit held earlier today at The Georgian Terrace in Atlanta, Georgia.
“Our supplier management program is constantly evolving to ensure that our clients enjoy a healthy, competitive supply base that is aligned with their business objectives and growth strategies,” said Peter Carvalho, President of Agile-1. “These suppliers go above and beyond expectations in the areas of cost, quality and service to stand out as the best of the best in the staffing world.”
Winners were as follows:
- Emerging Supplier of the Year — Managed Staffing, Inc.
- Supplier of the Year — Planet Forward
- Diverse Supplier of the Year — US Tech Solutions
- Spirit of Alliance — HKA Enterprises, a Cenergy Partners Company
- Platinum (Large Business) — The Judge Group
- Platinum (Medium Business) — Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
- Platinum (Small Business) — Millennium Software, Inc.
- Gold (Large Business) — Rose International, Inc.
- Gold (Medium Business) — Mindlance
- Gold (Small Business) — Spectraforce Technologies, Inc.
- Silver (Large Business) — Apex Systems and Lab Support (tied)
- Silver (Medium Business) — On-Board Services
- Silver (Small Business) — inSync Staffing
Agile-1’s Global Strategic Sourcing group, which oversees the company’s supplier management program, is headed by Jaideep Majumdar, Associate Vice President, who added, “Over the past several years, Agile-1 has introduced new initiatives such as our Valued Supplier Program and Known Supplier Program as part of our mission to connect, build and foster relationships with top performing suppliers. This year, we added a new award, Emerging Supplier of the Year, in recognition of the governing principle that where business relationships are nurtured and incentivized, excellence emerges.”
Award recipients were determined based on their overall performance, feedback from on-site teams and ease of engagement. Performance ratings were obtained from data collected through satisfaction surveys. Click here to learn more about Agile-1’s global supplier management program.
Agile-1solves workforce challenges by combining innovative technologies with experienced industry professionals to deliver a suite of total workforce solutions. We maximize the value of your workforce by decreasing liability and overhead associated with human capital management. Workforce challenges. Solved. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram @Agile1Global.